Monday, December 3, 2007

Distribution Policies - Sales Policies - Sales Force Management

Sales Force Automation is part of Sales Force Management we are talking here. As a part of our talk about sales force management we were talking about Sales Policies Formulation and we talk about product police as part of sales policies formulation.

Today we are going to talk about Distribution Policies as part of sales policies formulation.

Distribution policies (who to sell): The component policies related to distribution are :
  • Channel design and channel types
  • Channel remuneration, motivation and training.
  • Channel principal relations.
  • Channel costs.

ref: sales force automation software

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello,
I like your blog on Sales Force Management. I love to read it. I like your post on Product Distribution Policies, Sales Policies and Sales Management. I have read your previous post on Sales Management -Task as part of LeadOrganizer and Lead Management.

Lee said...

Hello,
I like your blog on Sales Force Management. Your blog is providing useful information on Distribution policies and sales policies, which are related to the market policies. I like your post on Distribution Policies as part of sales policies formulation. I have read your previous post also on Sales Force Management as part of LeadOrganizer and Sales Management.

Unknown said...

Hello,
I like your blog on Sales Force Management. I love to read it. . I have reviewed your recommended http://www.leadorganizer.net site and it is very useful. I like your post on Distribution Policies and Sales Policies as a part of Leadorganizer, Sales Force management and Sales Management.

Sanya saxena said...

Cool post extremely enlightening. Sales Force Management