Friday, November 23, 2007

Sales Policies Formulation - Sales Management Task2

We talk about Sales Force Management and Sales Management-Task Involved in our previous talk and also we talk our first task that is Setting Personal Selling Objectives which we have mention in our task involved list in our talk on Sales Management and Sales Force Management.Today we are going to talk on second task and that is Sales Policies Formulation.


Formulation sales policies is nothin but the policies reltaed to marketing. There sales related marketing policies delineate the guide lines within which the effort to reach personal selling objectives is made. There are three major types:

1) Product Policies (what to sell)
2) Distribution Policies (who to sell)
3) Pricing Policies


We talk on each of these policies in our next post.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,
I like your blog on Sales Management Task. I love to read about Sales Policies Formulation. I like your post on Sales Force Management.

Lee said...

Hello,
I like your blog on Sales Management Task. I love to read about market policies. I like your post on Sales Policies Formulation on Sales Management Task. I have read your previous post also on Sales Force Management as part of LeadOrganizer and Sales Management.